This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the eighth set of questions:
- CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?
- EVER WON A SPELLING BEE?
I don’t think so. Maybe?
- HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY?
I cry at everything. But yes, lots of times. I cried when I hit the USA Today is one example.
- OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS?
- OWN A RECORD PLAYER?
- DO YOU REGULARLY BURN INCENSE?
Incense and scented candles give me a headache.
- EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
I am in love right this second. LOL Which will make my husband happy since it’s with him.
- WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT?
Wouldn’t mind seeing the Killers again in a better venue. And we had to miss our Mumford and Sons concert so them.
- WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW?
The Killers in Tempe, AZ.
- HOT TEA OR COLD TEA?
Iced tea is better for me. I prefer cold drinks in general.