This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the seventh set of questions:
- DO YOU WEAR A BATH ROBE?
Not usually though I have a Black Widow one.
- WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?
- WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT?
New Kids on the Block, 1989
- WALMART, TARGET, OR KMART?
Target, Target, Target
- NIKE OR ADIDAS?
I don’t care.
- CHEETOSOR FRITOS?
Neither. Fritos if I had to pick.
- PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?
Also neither. Not a big fan of either one.
- EVER HEAR OF THE GROUP TRES BIEN?
- EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS?
I took ballet briefly as an adult but the teacher sort of implied I was too fat to do it so I quit. Did Zumba for a long time.
- IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING?
My current spouse manages all the business side of my work. I have no plans for a future spouse, as I like the one I have.