This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the sixth set of questions:
- LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER?
Probably when I got my author photo taken for the zombie books in 2010. A long time. But if we can manage to lose some weight, my husband and I will be getting a shoot for our 20th anniversary in March.
- DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY?
No! I love musicals. LOVE THEM. Not cheesy at all.
- IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL?
Yes and no. Most of the time it’s just my husband and me and that’s really nice.
- EVER EAT A PIEROGI?
- FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE?
I really love a cherry or apple crumble pie. Probably prefer cherry.
- OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
Ballerina. Baseball player. Author. I’m 1 for 3.
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
No, but it college I felt something sort of run past me in a hallway. So that was weird.
- EVER HAVE A DEJA-VU FEELING?
All the time. They must be resetting the Matrix.
- DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY?
Off and on. I’m off right now.
- DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS?
No, I’ll put on socks in the morning though.