This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the third set of questions:
- WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE?
One of my least favorite movies I ever suffered through was Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis. He’s trying to help this lady and I think some orphans or something out of a war torn…jungle maybe? Anyway, it’s awful and the lady who plays the heroine is running through the jungle for three days and her make up was still perfect. I was over it.
- WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE IF YOU HAD SOME?
I can’t tell you where I buried my treasure! Jeez!! Then you’ll find it.
- WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER?
Diet coke or water usually.
- WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
You know, I enjoy a baked potato with sour cream and butter. I will have just that for dinner and be perfectly happy. I also enjoy chocolate and cheddar cheese. Not together.
- WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE?
I rewatch pretty much all my movies. Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth is one.
- LAST PERSON YOU KISSED/KISSED YOU?
My husband. 🙂
- WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT?
I grew up in a region where one church pretty much ran everything. So they weren’t very welcoming if you weren’t part of it. I think I was a Brownie for a second and then I got pushed out.
- WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE?
Ain’t nobody want to see that.
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE ON PAPER?
I write hand notes to my husband pretty regularly. So probably in the last few months.
That’s the third set. Feel free to answer them yourself in the comments or grab them for your blog (though give Four Hats and a Frugal credit, that’s where I got this list).