This is my continuation of the 100 Questions No One Ever Asks from Four Hats and a Frugal. Here is the fourth set of questions:
- CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR?
Yes! I used to change my own oil all the time.
- EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET?
Once. Like 15 years ago.
- EVER RAN OUT OF GAS?
Not yet. Knock on wood.
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH?
I love the Jimmy Johns veggie. Cheese and tomato and lettuce and cucumber and guac with mayo. So yummy.
- BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
I like bacon and yogurt. Like not mixed, but I have that for breakfast a lot.
- WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME?
I shoot for some time between 10 and midnight.
- ARE YOU LAZY?Depends on what you ask me to do. Talking about my work, I work 80 hours a week. Can’t really call that lazy. But there are things I put off or don’t like to do that I could do if I put some effort in.
- WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN?
Please see my Halloween post!
- WHAT IS YOUR CHINESE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?
I’m a dragon. And proud of it.
- HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK?
Sadly, just one. I tried to learn both French in 2015 and Italian in 2016 to get ready for our trips and failed miserably. I’m clearly not good at languages (aside from English).